From the moment I woke up this morning I knew something was off. To start off with we woke up a little behind, The mini me was in a grumpy mood and fought about what she wanted to wear. Then as we argued out the door we each had to make two seperate trips back into the house for various things we forgot.
So I got the mini off to school then came home to find that are sweet loving dog, Abby, ate mini's favorite pair of headphones. Then I had to find a card that was lost and try to put the house back together before going up to the main house and do some chores. I was supose to work today and thanks to the rain and crappy net connection I had to quickly call in. (So don't like doing that) Now I'm more stressed and had to go to the store to get some food. We were out of everything and after spending almost $200 I came home to find that I may not have bought all that we need. This day is so sucking and it's not done yet.
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment