Have you ever had the sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach and you just know that something isn't right? Well that's the way I feel right now. I am currently on hiates from the store and am now working for another company out of my home. I feel that the store has caused stress and damage to my personal stuff. For instance, until the last 6 months I had a full healthy head of hair and now after 2 months of being off I'm getting it to grow back. They want me to go back this next weekend and though I've said I might I've come to the conculusion that the universe may not want me to. My little one has strep throat for the second time in less then 3 weeks. Making me want to stay home with her until it gets better. I am of course enjoying my new job and of course have not heard from the old workers from the store.
I feel that this means they want me back less then I want to go. Which is cool. I think it may be a good thing to cut ties. When I don't cringe over the idea of having to go back to the same old stuff I feel a sigh of relief that I am able to work from home and still be with my family. It does make a difference.
I also feel that if I were to break down and go back it would not benefit me health wise. I can't take the stress that the store began to cause. Well I can't and neither can my marriage. I feel that it is time to make a change and me and the hubby have been getting back to good for a while now and I want to keep it that way. I just think sometimes things need to be voiced. Opinions need to be shared and those that fight with the fact that change is coming will likely lose the battle they are not prepared to fight.
Also I fear that because of all the crazy my writing has suffered. Though I am getting back to that. Of course the third book in the series that I am writing has been done for a while I now have to go back and rewrite some of it because I am not happy with the way it turned out. Funny I never thought that my writing would actually amount to much. Ok well enough about all this.
I will of course leave this day in the life with this: Sometimes it takes change to show us which path we need to take. Then again it also takes changes to remind us that we are in fact alive and able to make descions about our own lives. Do not lose yourself when in search of a better tomorrow.
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment