Today has to be my rant on Stupid people and I'm sorry if you feel that you are being attacked but then you shouldn't be stupid. Let's start first with Mini's cheer shall we?
Mini missed cheer this past weekend (not sure if you're keeping up) due to the fact that it was raining and she had just started getting over being sick. (this will play a part init) So Monday I recieve an email from her coach that due to the fact that she was not at the game in the NASTY (coachs words) weather and the other girls and coaches (eye roll) were that mini and another girl would have to sit out the first quarter. Well I am the typical mom and I emailed the coach and told her that I did call and explain why she would not be coming and that they are 5 and just what is an excused absense. She then told me that her back was against the wall and she had no choice in the matter. (Ok side rant, You always have a choice and the way this was handled was extremely wrong)
So I was told to talk to commisioner of the league and commish explained it a little better, Because the fact that a mom had point blank asked and because the coach brought Mystery Mom with her when she asked the Commish and because there were others around the Commish had to be the one to make the call. (I get it. I really do.) I told her I completly undertand and I would be ok for mini's punishment to stand. I also mentioned that why we were talking about demerits and punishments that if this one was going to be looked at then the rest should also be done. (I know but I had a point at the time) I also informed Commish that the other little girl who was out would be cheering because she had a valid reason. I wasn't sure how the other mom felt but I was not going to allow that. (Again, I know not my child) Again Mystery Mom has been playing havoc with the whole squad and I'm a little tired of her. Ok on to the next Stupid person.
We ordered checks because we needed some and they screwed up. First they couldn't read the account so hubby took care of that, then they canceled the order with out telling us, I only found out because I was looking for them. Then, they double charged us and again no one said anything. So I called and spoke with this lady who had no emotion at all, and then she put me on hold and the music sucks. (you ever been on hold with crappy music?) She then told me that I would have to send documents on the fact that they screwed up. GRRR. that's all I'm saying.
You know I could really go on and on about all this but I am hungry and my phone is ringing. Dear god give me strength.
Later Days
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment