Ok, let me start this off by saying that I didn't mean to. My little Mini Me is my pride and joy and I really didn't mean too. Mini is a cheerleader for the flag football team. We have been ordering things left and right. I got her a cute cheer bag for her stuff and other various things. I even have a decal for my car. Anyway last night as they were passing out the Cheer Hoodies the unthinkable happened. Mini didn't get one. It's not that I didn't want her to have one it's just that...well, hell It's just that I forgot about her. I've never done that with anything, She goes everywhere with me she gets things with me and I forgot her hoodie. I'm not sure why this was a big deal. Normally she's ok with things like that. She may pout for a bit but she gets over it.
Oh, no. Not last night. Last night it seemed like I had just told her our puppy died. Her heart was totally broken. She cried so hard at the fact that I didn't get her one. She wouldn't even come near me during the water break. She asked her daddy if he could get the water from her bag that was sitting by me. When I did finally get her in my lap for a quick hug she began crying all over again causing the coaches to ask "Is she ok? Did she fall?"
"No" I said with a shake of my head. "She didn't get a hoodie." Thankfully the coach pointed out that she too forgot her daughter. But did her daughter cry like that? Nope and normally Mini wouldn't have either. Practice was called early due to the upcoming storm. "We're going to Walmart." (I should mention that I am normally not the mom who buys her kid a toy because of the kid not getting their way. but last night...) "Baby, how about I get you a Barbie." she sniffed and said ok. adding that she still wanted the hoodie.
1 $10 Barbie and Barbie Movie later, I am curled up in bed with my little Mini me watching the Barbie Movie. (My guilt is heavy) and we talk about forgiveness. She wasn't upset with me anymore and we were friends again. But here I am today trying to see if I can get a spare hoodie. I've never seen her cry like that before....So here's hoping my little Mini has a better day
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment