Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day at the Dr.

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned this but I am a diabetic. It's ok for the most part. I've learned to deal with it. The part that I really hate though is the blood work visits (which is odd since I love tattoos and vampires) So today I had to go to the doctor and get a lab work sheet to go to the lab to get blood drawn.
I went in and there was a temp there, (already you can see my excitement) Now I am sure the woman is really smart and nice but when she explained to me that she didn't know where they kept the "V's" I was ready to...well it doesn't matter. Right after I told her it was cool and I'd wait for the Dr. to rewrite the lab, another girl came in with the same request. She gave her name (I couldn't tell what it started with) But the temp she just walked over to the wall of files and quickly found her information...Really? My last name is not that hard to spell and yet you can't seem to find it?
Ok so lets skip to where I got the blood work and had to go back to the Dr. to get a continous montor put on. I walk through the door and temp says "I'm sorry but I still can't find your file." (Insert a slight rolling of the eyes) "Thats fine since I don't have to see the Dr. I'm only meeting a Rep." Ok so what I might have said was I don't care. but the above sounds better. Anyway, I'm playing on my phone (my brother got me into Wordfued, which is Word with friends for the Android) when temp says in a nervouse voice "I don't think your suppose to be on your phone." hmm, I'm really starting to doubt this woman at this point. But I had it on silent and I pretended that I couldn't hear her.
Please note that sometimes people tend to annoy me. I can't help it, it just happens, and as annoying as people are it is very possible that you will find yourself blogged about. Since I don't use names you can't prove it and if you can...well get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment