Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A rambling saturday

Today started off like most Saturdays, we were going to get up to take Mini to her game. Problem was it was raining pretty hard and I decide that mini was not cheering in the rain. Does that make me a bad cheer mom? I don't think so. I think it makes me aware that my little one is only 5 and therefore should not be made to stand in the rain when her imune system is still new and fresh. I find these rules we have for our children a little silly. These are young girls who we are subjecting to stand out in the rain or even in the cold and cheer.
If they had to try out for the team I think I could understand it a little better but since I paid for her to be on the team then I think that as parents we should be allowed to have a little more say. Not only that the league doesn't pay the dr's bill if she get's sick so why, as parents, do we allow them to bully us into letting our children play in the pouring rain when normally we would not?
They compare it to when the girls get into high school. Well to bad, they are not in high school yet and they are sure not ready to be judged by the high school cheerleader standards. So I kept her home.
If you're keeping track with me you may be aware that I am in search of another job. I love everything I do but there is so much that I want to do that I have to have money in order for this to happen. I am still working the third book in the Amity House series and am working a few other things as well but I have to have some where to do all of this and I fear that I am runniong short of places. So here I am working for an at home company and looking for another company to give me more money.
I am also here ticking off different people because I will not allow someone to mistreat my daughter. I am still struggling with the everyday stuff but so far today I think I'm doing ok. It's and everyday process and I am taking day by day. Well that is my Saturday happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment