Today was a something different. Today started out early, my family and I went to church to witness my grandparents join the local Methodist Church. It was really nice there, everyone was very warm and friendly.
After that we enjoyed breakfast at our favorite place, Dennys, Then it was off to the store to get a birthday present for mini's friend. Today was the first birthday party of the school year. We drove out and I introduced myself and mini and the young mans grandmother replies "Oh, we've heard all about her." Surpisingly I have heard this quite often over the years. I hope it is a good thing. So we are getting ready for this next week. I hope that everyone has a good one. I'll catch up tomorrow.
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment