Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday

Good Morning people, for just a moment I would like to say thank you to our troops and our service men. With out all of you we would not enjoy the freedoms that we have. Now for another moment I ask that everyone take a moment to remember those lost in the World Trade Centers................................

Ok, thank your for your moment...Now on to the show. Today is Saturday Sept. 11. We went and picked up the mini me's cheer pics and they turned out better then I thought they would seeing as how that day it was a lot hot and a little chaotic. But of course the mini was just as cute as she can be. If your a facebook friend then you've already seen it. Yesterday the mini got sent home from school. The nurse called to tell me she was not feeling well and that she did not want to come home but she was running a bit of a fever. "Not a problem, I'll be there in a minute" I said. The nurse then went it on to praise my sweet little one saying how good she did about remembering my phone number. "I have fourth graders that come in here and they don't know their parents number"..(just in case you were wondering "mini" is in kindergarden. so I guess that was impressive.) So today she is sick. Which sucks because there was a lot she wanted todo. Anyway that is the start of our saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment