Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Feeling Lost
It's funny how emotionally drained a person can be. I mean I feel like I should have recovered by now and I am trying to get past but I am just not making. I find myself checking not because I don't trust but because I am afraid. I'm not this person. I shouldn't have to be this person and yet all I keep doing is wondering what's going on. I'm lost. Completly lost, I've never been here before and I find that I am having a hard time coming back from it. I don't know what to do, and if I say anything it's "Aren't we passed this?" But here I am, still stuck, unsure of what is going on. For the reassurance that was there yesterday is slowly slipping away today and I can't help but go back to that place. Can I stress, I am not this person. I am not that so blinded with jealusy that I can't make it over the hump, but I am so lost and alone that I can't seem to get out of the slow downward spiral I seem to be putting myself in. Am I tortoring myself because I feel that I need it? Or am I seeing something that is not there, but truly is? I feel disconnected and no matter how hard I try it doesn't seem to be getting back. Have I lost? Was there even a way to win? I can't talk about it because it's eggs shell that I am walking on. What else do I do? What else can I do? I'm isolated and even though it wouldn't seem like it I am truly alone in this silent battle. So alone that all I can do is go over it in my head a thousand times and not be sure what else to do. God what do I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment