Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Hello my faithful few. I just wanted to take a minute and wish everyone Happy New Years. My plan was to do a small year end review but since I never got back on last night I didn't get a chance to do that so here it is.
We started 2010 off with mini still in MOD, She got a puppy, Abby in Febuary, turned 5 in April, went to San Antonio for her very first family vacation then started kindergarden in August. She got be a cheer leader and her team won 2nd place at competion. During this time she also got to go the zoo with her class as her first field trip. She even got to ride in her 2nd parade. A few more first for her was that she found a dentist that she liked and had her first tooth pulled with her first cavity. Also during 2010 she had strep throat 6 times and ended the year with loosing her 1st tooth and having her tonsils taken out.
Now Mini is starting 2011 off with the recovery process, which on the second day is going really good. She is doing much better today even though her energy is not at the peak of what it normally is and she has slept a little more today. But other than that she is doing pretty good. She will miss at least the first week of school and will not be able to start gymnastics this week like she wanted to but I think it's understandable.
I started 2010 under stress so I took a bit of a hiatess in April in from one job as I started a new job so that i could work from home. I also published my first book under Nicole Lee and my second mini book. Then I got writers block. (I'm told it happens) I turned 28 wich by the way I'm pretty good with. We moved in to a larger home and I finished the year with a bad cold. I also started 2011 with the same cold and as I write I can feel my head pounding. It's been a fun and stressful year and I am looking forward to what 2011 will bring. Happy New Years peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment