Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Friday, December 31, 2010

Mini's Big Day

It's not every day she wakes up at 5:20, during school she sleeps til 6:40 and other days it just depends, so finding her in a really good mood this morning was a happy surprise. Today was the big day for Mini. Today she got her tonsils removed, and though I had my worries (I cried a little last night) I made sure that she knew this was a good thing.
See we decided to make this seem like fun. We told Mini that she would be able to eat lots of ice cream and popcicles and be waited on. (surprise, she really liked that idea) She was excited about this. When we got to the hospital she was still looking forward to it. This was an adventure that she was going to get to have. When the nurse took us back Mini got a little nervous. See her Gigi and Poppa were not able to go back with us at first and she was a little scared. But after Roo and I explained that it was so she could change and get ready she understood. The doctor was awesome he came in and spoke with us once again and explained the surgery. He then gave mini a little frog. Since she already had her Boing-boing (her little frog) she asked me to hold onto the new frog.
She was so good when they took her back and though I worried I know she did good back there. The doctors said she went to sleep quickly.
After a bit of recovery (some yuck stuff) we were able to bring her home. She's feeling better even though her throat is hurting (meds are awaring off) Roo's getting some meds and food and mini is hanging in her room watching some tv. She's a little bummed that she can't play. I'll keep you posted my sweet followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment