Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A quick one from me.

As I sit here listening to music I am reminded that I haven't been writing to much. I'm not sure if everyone is aware but I am in fact a writer. (I think I'm good) anyway with 2010 coming to a close I am making plans for the 2011 with the idea that it is going to be an awesome year. I will be writing more and I even think I will be publishing a collection of short stories written under my name and not the name of Nicole Lee. I think I will keep the paranormal with her and I'll do the other stuff.
I am still working on a cookbook idea and would love to have some family and friends submit recipes for the use of that.
I want my little family to happy and to continue to pass the days in some what the comfortble way and mostly I have other dreams that I hope to come true. Tomorrow I may even share a few of them with you. As this years comes to close I will kick off with some of my top ten moments.
Love to you all
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment