Hello and welcome to my little corner of the world. First off I hope everyone had a happy holiday or a Merry Christmas. (which ever you perfer.) Besides a yucky cold, I've had a pretty good holiday. My sweet little mini had her first christmas party at school. (that was a lot of) Then that afternoon I had to take her to the dr.
It was decided that since she tends to get strep quite abit it is time for the tonsils to come out. So we will be ringing the New Year fresh from surgery. Even though I am nervous I've been putting up a good front. She is excited about this and that is what I want her to be.
Now mini's christmas was a blast. She got so much stuff, I don't know why I ever worry about her. But I do. She asked santa for a unicorn pillow pet and got three. Even though her main wish still goes unanswered she still had a good time. She want's to meet Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. He is her hero.
Well my sweet followers I hope the new year brings you happiness and lots of good stuff.
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment