So my day has not went as planned. Of course Roo got paid but that never lasts long. Basically it's bill time and I, like other people, hate bill time. More importantly my cell phone's still busted but my house phone is starting to work so that means I can work. Woohoo.
Mini is doing pretty good the hospital called to confirm her appointment and to see how many people will be there during surgery. I'm glad she handling it well but I'm a little scared. Nothing new there. Oh besides the fact that my phone screen is busted there is also the issue of my camera. Yes, my faithful followers I will have to replace it. Apperantly the screen on that decided to break as well. I'm not a happy camper with my electronics.
So I am in search of a new camera and new phone...Wish me luck. Well I keep everyon posted on my search and how Mini does tomorrow. Let the fun begin.
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment