Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello trusted followers, it's me again. And in another day of my life I am truly ready to scream. You see I was suspose to work this morning at 7 and when I got up I was having my sick flashbacks again and running fever. So I tried to give my time away and went back to sleep. a little after 8am I woke up feeling a little better and after checking I see that I am still on for work. So I log on late and try to boot up. That being said my home phone is acting wonky and while I am trying to take orders I can hear some one on the line trying to call. So I call AT&T and they first inform me that I may be charged for the fix then they tell me that it is a problem on their end. (duh) After all is said and done they inform me that I won't be able to have it fixed until Friday. Grr. I have to put all my hours up so that I don't run the risk of someone overhearing a customers information.
Ok. Wed. Take Two.
After I get myself ok with the loss of work for the next day I am on my way to visit my parent's house and visit their puppies. Mini is trying to get out of the car when I heard a bump and crack. My cell phone is now cracked on the screen. This is just great. I'm so not liking this day. Maybe I can go back to sleep and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment