Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Saturday, January 15, 2011




As I sit here getting ready to work I am thinking about how I really want to make some changes. I want so much for myself and for my little family but I'm not sure at what point to begin. What do you throw out and what do you keep?


Mini had a great check up yesterday. She has been released from the dr so she will get to start particpating in school again. She is totally looking forward to that. I'm so proud of my little mini but sometime she makes a mommy go insane. For some reason she had decided to ask if she can say just one bad word. It's only when she gets mad. The other thing is that she doen't want to pick up her room. So for the last two days she has not been able to watch tv or play on the wii. (That really sucks) I think I was punishing us more than her. So there she was with her daddy picking up her rooms. (Yes, rooms) and there I was cleaning in a different part of the house.


As I clean I do other things so I got on FB and took a look at was going on today. 4 of my friends have announce they are pregnant. I'm happy for them as well as a little bummed. I would like to give mini a little bro or sis but right now it's just not going to happen.


I start on a new project on tuesday. I am going to be a sub. I'm going to try my hand at dealing with all the little kids. There is a pool going around that says I'll be in tears by then end of the day. Or that I'll have some kid in tears. I don't think I am that bad really. Well not it's time to work. Woohoo. Later days peeps. I leave you with a small look at Mini's room. The one at the top of of her Bulldog Wall, It doen't have everything new and the second one is of her sleeping area before the bed was put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment