Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Friday, January 21, 2011

The End of the Week

This has to bee my favorite time of day. It's the time of day when the sun goes down and everything starts to get calm around my house. It's also the time when it signals that another week has ended. So with that in mind let's get to it.
Today my alarm didn't go off when it was suspose to. My grandfather called and woke me up, Thank god. So mini was running a bit behind. After dropping off the mini it was time to head into the city for my moms surgery. I wanted to be there with my dad. She did good by the way. I picked up the mini then headed home to get her packed for her weekend with the in-laws. She got to see her G before she left and she was excited to see her grandma. Everyday when I pick up the mini I always ask "What did you learn to day."
Most days she responds with "I don't remember" but today she informed me that she knew what a sternum was and where it was located. She then informed her daddy over the phone that she was making a prototype of a cupcake. She's too smart most days.
After everything that has happened this week I have to say it was good. I am looking forward to this year. Even though it started off crappy I know it will get better. Happy Friday People

No comments:

Post a Comment