Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Loving the weekend

Hello my faithful followers. It's me again. Well of course it's me, who else would it be? Even though Mini can get on the computer her typing skills are not all they are cracked up to be. Anyway enough with the rambling chit chat let's get this weekend started. It started out yesterday after I subed at the high school. I'd like to think I'm getting better but I need to make myself strong and not try to be the nice guy. That and I need the kids to take me seriously.
Right after work my little family did something that we've been wanting to do....We paid off our car. Yep, that's right I no longer have a car payment. So now our car belongs to us. After that we came home and ordered pizza. (It may be dull, but it was how we celebrated.)
Saturday we were woke up by mini at an ungodly hour. Took the parents out to breakfast then went and got my new phone. Man I love my hubby.
We also went dress shopping for the mini since she her and hubby have a dance next weekend. It's a cute dress, red and gold. We were on our way to Target to get some more stuff when dad called and said we had water running. So we changed directions and rushed home. Apparently one of the pipes sprung a leak. We got it fixed went to Target then it was off to home to eat and find out that the fixed leak didn't fix so now we are out of water for the night. Oh well, at least Mini got her shower. She's excited because she got new bath room stuff. Well that's all that's gone on for now. I'm sure I've got more but again that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment