Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Second Day of Sub

I'm crazy...
It's clear to me now why animals eat their young. Today was my 2nd day of subing and I was working with 6th graders. Here's a question if they are in 6th grade why are they still acting like 1st graders? So here's what went down.
I got to the school around lunch time, I met the teacher. She was really sweet, then I had sometime while the kids were at lunch to go over what they would be working on. (Folks I read over the notes five times) The kids come in and see there is a sub and suddenly, you could see it on their faces, it was time to play. I got them to read and do the work they were suspose to then it was time for the next class to begin. The first class, by the way I was doing science, was pretty loud. It was hard to get them to unwind. But they were nice. The second class was a little more mouthy. Fine, I could handle that. I did my best I even tried to teach them a little bit about what they were reading about. One kid decided he was the clown but even him I got to do his work. Then it was time for the third class.
The girls half was fine, they did their work and gossiped.It was the boys that were a little more... Well they were not that great. One boy kept calling me homeskillet (I had to ignore it.) He finally said "I'm not amusing you"
"I'm sorry I didn't hear a joke." And went on. I checked the time and got up to see if the other classes were out yet. Then this kid who had been mouthing the whole time decided to say "So you going to eat me?" Are you kidding me??? I called him on it out in the hall and informed him that was rude. But really people. he then said "I wasn't calling you fat." Ok look, I'm not dumb, maybe a little slow at times but I am not dumb and this kid I know just insulted me twice. Why are parents allowing their children to talk like this. I listened to them for three class periods and besides the fact that cuss words were missing they still were crude. It amazed one of them that I could hear him mumbling under his breath.
So all in all the second day was ok, I hope I did ok since I actually had kids today but I'm not sure I can deal with some of those brats again.

No comments:

Post a Comment