Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Well hello there my faithful followers. I know it's been about a week since I last checked in. Mini had her surgery and she has done awesome. She get's to go back to school tomorrow. So long as the school is open. See it has snowed here and they say it may just stick. Now on to my absense. I have been sick. It's not often I get so sick I can't even turn on a computer or mess with a phone but that is what happened.
See after not feeling well at Christmas I let it go thinking it was just a cold or sinus. Well I was right. After mini's surgery my body decided to yell at me for a bit and it put me in bed. Litterally. I did ok that weekend. Hubby took good care of the both of us then I did ok on Monday even though I had to go to the doctor. A bad sinus infection is what I had. He gave me medicine and sent me home.
Unfortunately my meds weren't ready until tuesday when Roo picked them up and by wed. I thought I was dying. My face felt like it had met the business end of a bat. No, I'm not being beaten but damn, I sure did feel like. So Roo stayed home with me and Mini on Thurs to take care of us and I made another call into the dr. Aparently this sinus infection didn't want to just lie down and slowly die.
Another day of sleep, Roo took Mini to the dr and she got the ok for school, and by saturday I was feeling somewhat myself. So here we are Sunday night and I am breathing better and feel a little better. But it looks like another fun day as the weather is snowing. Abby, the pup, got to go outside and experience snow for the first time. It was awesome. Ok well that is what's been keeping me from the land of the living. More to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment