"All things are possible through prayer" I'm not really sure who to quote exactly but I think that is gist of it. Today was a pretty good day well this week has been a week of much needed rest. First the Mini went back to school When I went to take her up on Tuesday she told me she didn't want to go becasue she was tired. "That is why I told you to go to bed early last night, so we could get back into our routine" to which she sweetly answered "But this is our routine, you wake me up and I tell you I'm sleepy." lol. It's hard to argue with that logic.
Then of course there was the regular Dr. appointment to check on the new baby. Her heart beat is strong and she is growing, I've lost a little weight but that is ok. We still have a floating due date in Feb but we will be able to know more soon. And today was the day for the sono. Mom went with me which was good. I always like when she gets to go with me. Roo couldn't make it this time since he wants to go to next weeks appointment with the Ped. U. The left side of kidneys is stable (good) though still dilated, her right side has grown just a bit. But I am now going to have sono's every week. (Meh, it's what needs to be) Then we went to see about our trip for next year. So the day was going pretty good. Then I get a call and of course there is a little confusion. I have two doctors that sound the same on the phone. And this one is asking about an Echo on new babies heart. She was asking if we had one with them or did we have one outside of the facility. After the confusion I realized that it was the sono doctor. Because of the diabetes they wanted to make sure that her heart was good. And then she asked we hadn't had one at this point. "Because we were told that so long as the kidneys stablized then it wasn't needed." So now I'm worried over a whole new issue. I know in my heart that she will be fine but I still can't help but worry. So to all my readers I ask that you contiue to keep my sweet little one in your prayers as we continue to learn what we can.
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love you
ReplyDelete