Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Rest and Relaxation
Hello my faithful followers. I hope this past week has been good to you. Then again I hope every week this year has been good to you. Roo and I continue to live our daily lives as best we can. Making those hard choices that all parents and grown-ups have to make. You know what bills to pay what calls to ignore. So far we are making through. Mini has been doing really well, she once again made A honor roll not just for the six weeks but also for the first semester. She is really a smart little girl. The newest little one has also been making some progress, well or not getting worse (which is always good) This weekend I have enjoyed the forced (yes forced) rest and relaxation. Mini pointed out the other day that we have just about 4 weeks to go. And of course this weekend I have been on bed rest due to too much walking is what we assume. Even though I go stir crazy I do like being pampered and taken care of by my Roo. Besides the boredom I am able to take care of this cold that I have been fighting for a week so that has been another good reason for the rest. Oh and I've got my ankles back. (Yep my feet are not as swollen as they were) So all in all this has been an ok weekend. I know that she will be here soon but hopefully she will wait until after Feb 11th. I would really like her here on Valentines or somewhere close, I just hope we make it. So far everything else is doing good. Well that's about it. It's time for my medicine and off to sleep. I'll catch you on the flip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment