Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week of Nothingness

Crazyness runs in the family...Hello my faithful readers it's me again. I almost feel like a cyberstalker when I start to blog. Well not really, but once again here I sit with another week and man do I really have abosultly nothing to report. Yep thats right, this week has been brought to you by a head cold, a quick trip to the hospital and well nothing.
Ok so maybe I should explain. This past weekend I was bed rest, I over did my walking last Thursday and paid the price. But that was ok. Then Monday I woke up about 2:15 with sharp pains going through my body every 15 to 20 min. So I called the on-call doctor who suggested that I take some tylenol with something sweet for dehydration, then take a warm bath to try and relax the pain and if that didn't work then I should just come on in to the hospital. Well the pain subsided and I was able to get back to sleep. Then it started again every hour on the hour. Seriously who needs a clock when I could pretty much tell you what time it was by the pain I was feeling. So I once again called the doctor who said that I may need to come in to see if it was false labor or real labor. So called Roo and had him come home to take me to hospital where they hooked me up to the machine and little bit didn't like it all that much. She kept trying to kick the monitor off. Funny since her sister would just move away from it. Mini didn't like it either. Anyway after being asked lots of questions from a nice nurse, though I couldn't understand her very well. I was then given an exam and learned that I am 1cm dialated. Which is normal since I have given birth before. The contractions that I was feeling were braxton hicks (very strange name for this) and I could continue to feel them from then on to the rest of the pregnancy or they could just go away.
So after my drama Monday I decided it was a good time to develope this head cold. So not liking that but it does get me out of the weekly sono this week since I just don't want to be pushed on. I'll go next week and make up for it.
It's crazy to think that it's almost Feb and she will be here soon. Mini is starting to act out just a bit, being really tender hearted about things that normally she doesn't mind. She is starting to cry at the drop of a hat which just shows me she is a normal little girl with emotions. Teenage years with this child are going to suck if this is how her hormones go. She has cried more in the past two weeks then I have in the past 7 months. Just saying. So since this really has been a week of nothing new I just wanted to basically say hi to all my readers and to tell you that I'm sure something will come up soon. But until it does I leave you with this thought.......
Well maybe not that thought but I'm sure it would have been great. LoL. Later Days

No comments:

Post a Comment