We are getting closer to the due date fo the new baby. We are getting closer to the shower (which I'm excited) I am getting closer to a mental breakdown....Ugh. Monday's are always a baine to my exsitance and today of course was no better. Though the Mini woke up in a good mood she quickly went downward because she didn't like the color of jacket I told her to wear. "But it's purple" she complained. Here lately she has been on a big color trip and it's driving me insane. Then it was because the jacket would not fit into her backpack "Well lucky for you, your backpack isn't suspose to be wearing it." Before this new bit of crazy she was walking around the house trying to get her stuff together but still not wanting to go into her room because she couldn't see. "Mini, turn on the light" "I don't want to." (Yea, I've been hearing a lot of that lately.) Ok so I get Mini to school and she gets out with her purple coat (that does not match her pink sweater) and I have to watch her until she goes in just to make sure she continues to wear it.
The pink sweater was apart of yesterdays meltdown. We were going to go have our pictures done in the park (Which we had a blast and I can't wait to see) and she was originally going to wear her pink sweater, Roo made the comment that if I want us to all kind of blend then we need to wear similar colors. Ok for those that know me, ya'll know that I do not really own anything pink. Sorry not a big fan and Mini doesn't have any warm clothes that are black so Roo picked out different shades of blue. (I liked this idea) Mini starts to pout because it's blue and not pink so every time she thought we weren't looking before leaving the house she would turn her nose up and comment it "It's not pink, I wanted to wear pink" (She really likes pink) Once we got to the park thankfully the sweater was forgotten but I couldn't help myself when she asked why we were taking daddy's car and not mine, "Cause daddy's car is red and I want to ride in something red." I know it's petty but I was a little annoyed at that point and I found the humor in it. So did Roo for that matter.
Now back to Monday after getting the Mini to school I headed back home and back to the warm cozyness of my bed. I can tell you that today has been a rollercoaster emotional, moody day for me and I wasn't really one for company so I went back to sleep. Then my phone started to ring and it was my grandmother giving me the update on what was going on.
After talking to her for a moment and then calling Roo to let him know I decided it was time to get up and be with people. So I headed over to visit with my mom so we could watch Wendy (How you doin?) So from there I had a really good day then it was time to go pick up the mini and start the rest of the evening. This is the part that my rollercoast went a little off track. See Roo let me know the F.Ones were not going to be able to make it to the shower (not a big deal there.) But then he delivered some other news that made my head spin just a touch. Then we get home and Mini decides thats when she want's to have her unstable moment. "Mini while your waiting for daddy to help you finish your homework, go get your clothes from your room. (Insert tears here.) Again her rollercoaster took off a lot quicker then mine. She tells me they are out of her room and I go into look and realize several things at once. First dirty clothes are still scattered around her room, Second she has once again spread her toys to Baby's room and third I feel myself control slipping. So I start picking things up and she starts crying harder because I caught her in a lie and I start cleaning her room. Then she decides she's going to help because she doesn't want me to hurt myself or sister. I'm pretty upset by this time from the last two hours of random crap and this is so not helping then Roo comes in and again so not helping so I finally decided they could do it and I went to be by myself so that I could try to calm my raging self down. Cause if not I was going to lose it and there was no telling who would be in the way.
So after all that things have finally settled down and once again it just proves why I hate Mondays. Now if only I can get through the rest of the week without bloodshed and tears then I will be ok.
Later days peeps
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Monday, February 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment