Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hello Sunday

Hello there my wonderful readers and Happy Sunday to you. This weekend has been really fun for me even though we've had a little run of bad luck. Thankfully I can laugh it off. First this week we had a septic issue so I called the people to come and fix it and had it scheduled for Friday and then I realized I had stuff to do on Friday and asked them to come out on Thursday and they said no problem. So there I sat on Thursday all day long and guess what no people. I called them to see where this guy was and they informed me he was 15 min. away. Not a problem, then I find out on Friday morning (after his big no show) that he was on the right street in the wrong city. Really? So they were going to come on Friday afternoon, Thankfully later that day the guy did show up and we got the issue fixed. Then it was Saturday and that was the day of my shower. I had a great time with everyone that was able to come. I got alot of nice gifts. But that morning I woke up to find that our dryer quit working. Grrr.
So I made the best of it and continued on with my plans for the day. I needed to run and pick a few extra things then send Roo off to Boo's house where he was going to spend the day hanging out with him. Because after my party it was off to his house for his birthday. I'm really proud of my brother he got a new place and it was the first time that I was getting to see it. It was so cute and everyone had a good time, even Mini played until she was worn out. Of course she did alot of sweets that night and I figured she would be bouncing off the walls today. Bless her heart she just can't handle lots of sweets in her system. After the fun from last night we were going to get up and go down to the in-laws and thats when we found out the third little disaster for the weekend. Roo went to go get breakfast and found that we had a whole new flood on the outside of the house. This time on the other end of things. (Just what we needed. Our back yard is never going to dry up) So he called called in for some back up and luckly my dad was able to help us out. He told us what we would  need to get to fix it and it was on our way to one of our fave stores. Homedepot.  While the guys were shutting the water down and trying to figure out just what happened me and Mini started going through some clothes that were given to her. This little girl cleaned up big time. She is set for awhile and she is loving all the fun options she now has. After getting back to the house and Roo fixing the pipe it was time to wait for the glue to hold and dry. So we finished putting Mini's stuff up and made a little closet for baby mini then Roo had fun going through her stuff we got yesterday that he didn't get to see. We still have alot to get but we are off to a really good start. Well that is my fun weekend in a nutshell. Now to go finish relaxing. I think I will be going to bed early tonight Since I haven't actaully done that in the last few days. I can tell you that I am honestly ready to have my newest little one here. I'm ready to meet her and to be able to get comfortable again. Anyway I am going to leave this post with a new picture that was taken last weekend. I was so excited to do this because the last family picture we had was when Mini was about 9months old give or take and that was about it. Well then of course our vacation but get the idea. Happy Sunday and I hope you all have a happy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment