Hello my faithful readers. I hope today has treated you all well. For me it's just feeling like another day. Yesterday was Valentines Day and I got spend it with two of my most favorite people. Roo and Mini, though we are on a tight budget Roo still surprised both of us with beautiful roses and sweet cards. They have a daddy/daughter dance coming up and he got her a necklace and earrings for her to wear. She teared up just a bit. It was really sweet. Mini also recieved a rose from a sweet little boy from school. I was a little surprised that she is growing up so fast but she would blush everyt time we would ask her about it. Valentines Day is another day to celebrate with the one you love and I feel blessed every day that I was fortunate enough to find that person. So Mini and I decided to take Roo out to dinner. Usually we don't do to much on this day as we met three days afterward but I just wanted to show how much I apperciate every thing he has done. 11 years ago this Friday we met and he showed me that you could fall in love at first sight. And though it has been a long journey I still cherish everyday I have with him. Love, like life, can be difficult. Even thoughs not so good times can seem ok when you love the person you are with and its something that we strive for. Even through the ups and downs we still face each day happy that we are together and face each new adventure with our heads held high. We have been lucky to have the sweetest little girl and now are even more blessed to be about to welcome our second and last little girl and we will continue to make the desicions and choices that will keep our little family happy and working.
Ok with that little bit of mushy rambling I would like to tell you all that everything will always work out so long as you are willing to work for it. Goodnight to all and happy hump day.
No comments:
Post a Comment