Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Time to Slow Down

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there to all my faithful readers. I hope the Holiday crazyness left you with a smile. Of course Mini cleaned up this year. Which is really no surprise. Since this is her last year as an only child we wanted to make it really special. No she still did not get her Itouch or Cell phone but I think she still got a lot of really good stuff. Lets run down her gift list:
Santa:
Leappad
Stuffed Mario
Stuffed Windrider Cub
Design-n-Play Playhouse
Angry Birds Beanbag game
and of course all the stocking stuffers
From the rest of the gang:
4 Monster High Dolls
2 Bratz
2 Leappad Games
Clothes
Puzzles
Art supplies
Make-up
Race Track
My little Pony Castle
1 Stuffed horse
1 homemade quilt (For her big girl bed)
Monster High Dress up clothes
earrings
watch
Monopoly
Life (this game is a little difficult)
Monopoly Jr
Jenga
and a lot more clothes

Basically Mini was really good and covered this year. As I wrote that list I realized that I may have missed some stuff but lets face it the kid made bank when it came to the goodies and we are extremely greatful for all of our family and friends for helping us make this another great year. Let me hit on the game of Life. I have always loved this game and was excited to see Mini get it but then we started to play it and let me tell you that it says for ages 9 and up and yes Mini is a little young but she did pretty good for the amount of time she played it but it took 5 adults to figure out how to play this new version of the game, which didn't hold Mini's attention very long. She did love playing Monopoly Jr and I cant wait to play this with her at home this was right up her alley.
Now that Christmas is over (sigh of relief) it's time to start slowing down a bit and start taking stalk to of the past year and begin reflecting and begin to make plans for the next year. This year for us has been filled with some ups and downs as every year but I think that we have had a pretty good year with all things considered. We are looking forward to continueing the fun and greatness to next year and hope that you will continue to join us as we begin our new journey with our new little one and keeping up with our Mini. In the next day or so I will of course post a recap of our year and a little run down of what we are expecting for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment