Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Home Sweet Home

They say there is "no place like home" I have to say that as I sit here I can totally agree. My home is a place that I feel most comfortable. So since I am in my pj's I guess I can get started with what is new. First off I guess I need to tell you that since I've found out I was expecting I have gained 20 pounds. The doctor didn't give me boundries, at least this is what I am going to stick to as I completley blame him for my onset of weight. (I'm nice, aren't I?) Last week I had not one but two doctors appointments. On Wed. I met with my blood doctor to see how the omni-pod was doing. She was impressed with the fact that my sugar has never looked so good and actually made the suggestion that I needed to stay pregnant all the time. (Um, no.) But at least I got a good thumbs up from her so all is well.
Friday I went to the Baby doctor. This is where I feel the need to tell you that I had a long week last week and ended up in bed more then I was really out of it. They checked and heard the heart beat (All clear) and then of course did some blood work. Turns out that I have a U.T.I. and that is the reason my last week was a really sucky week. So with a little medicine they said it should all be good there. I go back in a month for another check up and then the following visit we will find out if our little bundle of joy will be pink or blue.
Mini is still enjoying school though right now she is home sick. Poor little thing she was running fever this morning. Yesterday was my hard day. I woke up at 3am and just couldn't go back to sleep then I subbed yesterday at Mini's school, needless to say I was a really sleepy mommy by the time we got home. So I took a shower ate some food then was shuffled off to bed by Roo. I woke for about two hours and watched a little tv then it was off to sleep once again. I know it will be better and I know we still have alot todo. We are still trying to finish the babies room but it will be just a bit. Everytihng will work out. Thats all we keep telling outselves.
So like I said today I get to snuggle up with the puppy and take care of my sick little baby girl. I see some naps in our future but at least we can do it at the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment