Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School

This is a picture of Mini on the Friday befor going back to school. We have had an awesome summer and I am going to miss her something aweful, yet at the same time I would have gladly dropped her off for a overnight stay on Sunday night before school. Yes, I guess you could say I was ready. So,Sunday night we got everything together and ready for the next morning. Do you remember the when you were little and the excitement about the first day of school always had you getting up early? No? Well I do and Mini was no exception to this rule. She woke up at 4 am saying she couldn't slee. She woke at 5 thinking it was time to get ready. At 6 I gave up and decided to fix breakfast. So we made Cinnamon rolls. Then it was time to get dress. Last year she let me take pictures of the whole process, this...well not so much but I did talk her into posing with me and for the camera.
I love this little girl so much. Roo and I got to walk her in because of a deal that her and I made the night before. She took a Twizzler then I got to walk her to her class. Hey don't judge, she's still my baby. Once we got there we both surprised at the fact that she actually gave us hugs and kisses. See last year we barely got a nod. I think I got hug but I wouldn't swear to it. I do know that we were dismissed last year and this year she told us she loved us both. So the first day went off with out a hitch.
The second day was a little different. See I hadn't been feeling all that grand and Roo stayed home to let me rest. So I got Mini up, like always, and she proceeded to get dressed. She didn't want eat at the house (which was fine) but she wanted to wear a purple shirt jeans and high heels. Once we discussed that she was not wearing heels for the second day she began to tear up because she just didn't know what shoes to wear. (yes we cried over shoes) She chose some purple shoes to match the purple shirt but they had sand in them. "Baby dump the sand"
"I still know it's there." she whined. "Ok pick new shoes" So she settled on her knew sparkly multi colored tennis shoes. Once tied she began to cry and whine more. The whole shoe thing took 15 min and I was running low on temper. So she goes to brush her teeth. I went to help brush her hair and she didn't want me touching her only daddy knows how to brush her hair. (Look I know I'm a daddy's girl and if I acted like that with my mom I'm glad I don't still have that hair brush attached.) So after that part, I figured we had moved on. "Mini you are not taking all that money to school" She wants to use her money to buy breakfast. "Let me see how much it is." I go to reach for her bag that she is holding and she turns and tells me only daddy can get it. (By this time I swear if I hear "only daddy" one more time I become violent.) So they are walking to the door when she tells me "Oh and no pictures today" Before I can stop my self I mumble "But I'm gonna need something for the milk carton." Now I know to many of you that doesn't seem very funny. But if you know me then you first realize that I would never actually do harm to my child. I may want to, but I never would so quit judging and get over that comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment