Hello my faithful readers, I hope that this Labor Day weekend has treated you all well. First off can I just point out the change in weather. I mean it feels so much better then it did a few days ago. Hopefully it will hold out. I'm wanting to start decorate for the fall weather but I still have so many things that I want to get done.
This weekend also saw our family getting together. We don't get to do this to often anymore but I enjoy when I get to see and be with everyone. Though it has been pointed out that I have grew out just abit. I always enjoy family dinners and wish we had more. So my plans for this week are simple, I'm going to start working on getting the house back in order so I can decorate for the upcoming holidays. Then we are going to go meet the teacher and find out what is going on with mini. Once again she cut her hair but this time she said she didn't catch herself doing, no really she was stretching and the scissors just happened to be in her hand. She also started riding her horse Justababy. She is doing so well in only just a few days and I know she will only get better. I'll of course keep everyone up to date about how things are going. So that's the plans for the week and we will see what else we can get up to.
Well later days
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Monday, September 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment