Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Something to do

Well hello there my faithful readers and welcome to another exciting addition of Wed. lol, just kidding. So today has kind of been a little on the ugh side. I got up to take Mini to school then I had to rush home to get ready for the Doctors office. No, not the baby doctor the blood one. When I get there it is 8:45am and the girl tells me I am early. I know I'm always a little early to everything so I'm ok with this. I thought my appointment was at 9 or 9:15 but then she tells me it is at 9:45. Ugh. Well I guess I could go home. The girl laughs says "Oh no that's ok you're here anyway." (Like I'm going to drive in trafic back home to only turn around and go back.) Anyway it was good cause they got me in and out quickly.
Then it was off to home to work on school and half-ass everything else. I'm right at this point that I can't seem to make myself follow through with things. I mean I try but it's just not working. I missed my work meeting and will miss it tomorrow due to working but its just...blah. So now I'm killing time before my scheduled two hours. hopefully tonight it will go quick since I have to work tomorrow. Baby is so not enjoying this I can tell.
You know what's funny though? When everyone asks what are you having? So I've decided to guess at different things. Today I think I'm having a duck. Tomorrow maybe a puppy. One lady sneered at me (yes sneered) because I answered with "A baby" I know what they mean but after awhile of hearing that question you should be able to have a sense of hummor about it. Or at least I think so. Later days

No comments:

Post a Comment