Today Mini and I got up got dressed and went to the state fair with my parents and cousin. We looked at the new and upcoming cars and of course I found a few that I liked. We went on the Midway (something I haven't done in years) Mini won not one but both games that she played for the first time
She got another smaller pilloow pet (horse) and a little tiger. She got to run through one of the fun houses and ride in one of the hounted houses that was always my favortie. I wasn't able to do any of the rides due to the pregancy but it didn't stop me from having a good time watching the mini. After talking to Mini we decided that we will be going back when her daddy can go with us. Well thats all there is today folks. It's off to do some school work then bed.
She got another smaller pilloow pet (horse) and a little tiger. She got to run through one of the fun houses and ride in one of the hounted houses that was always my favortie. I wasn't able to do any of the rides due to the pregancy but it didn't stop me from having a good time watching the mini. After talking to Mini we decided that we will be going back when her daddy can go with us. Well thats all there is today folks. It's off to do some school work then bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment