This past week has been one full of wisdom, excitement, sadness and hope for my little family. Its been something that I have kept to myself because I wasn't ready to talk about. And though I still am not ready to talk about every aspect I will at least bring you all some news. We found out that we are expecting another little girl. Since we have had names picked out for both cases we are extremely happy to know just what we are calling this prescious little bundle. For those that may or may not not I am all about family. I think that our family, though a little off kilter at times, are what makes us, Our ancestors are the ones that have paved the way for our future by allowing us glimpes into our pasts and it was because of this reason that we chose the names that we did. With that being said there has been a trend in my family that our younger girls share a name of the older female cousins in the family. We ended with two names that we both liked that were both family name, since most boys are given the name of the fathers side we decided this one could be given a name from the moms side and we debated on which one would suite. What we decided on what Sophia Michelle, named after my oldest cousin. But just like Mini, our newest member will of course be known as something else for this sake of privacy and this blog. For now I will just refer to her as babygirl.
It's always exciting to learn what you are having and we were more then pleased with the results. But I will ask that you my faithful follower will keep us in yoru prayers as we are praying for her to remain strong and healthy. Eventually I will go into that part further but right now I just can't. So now we will skip to the other emotions, I passed my final class in my B.S. program and was able to aply for my diploma. I have to say that I am truly happy because I have have been in school forever and am just ready to concentrate on somehting else for awhile and though I'm not looking forward to this part I guess I'll concentrate on my career. (Yuck) we are starting to build our wish list or regerstry for baby and Mini is getting more and more excited. I also think she getting more and more nervous but I'm hoping that it will turn out better. Well peeps that about it for right now. I'm sure I will have some pictures and other news to post soon so until then, goodnight world.
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment