Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gloomy Day

I've noticed that I have been having some gloomy feeling type days here lately. It doesn't really start out that way but there is always something that triggers it and I begin to question things. I'm not sure if its hormonal, well I'm pretty sure it's not all hormonal but I can tell you that I don't like it. Like today Roo brought Mini something home from her gp's. She was suspose to go visit the F.O.'s last weekend but she was sick and we decided that she needed to stay home. It wasn't even that fact that Mini got something I think it just hit home the fact that I'm not well liked with that section of folks. I never did anything to them but for some reason I'm just not good enough and that puts me in a gloomy mood.
They won't even get in touch with Roo, they go through the GP's and that's really starting to suck. It's like we don't exist. The only part about us that is there is Mini. Don't get me wrong I am glad they love Mini, in fact I would be truly pissed if they didn't but it hurts that they don't even want to see Roo. Now I'm thinking that the only thing I am to them is just the birth mom and not much else.
I can't help when these thoughts hit, I don't know what their damage is because I know my little family is awesome but it still hurts that we are just an after thought. Oh well I guess I can't be liked by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment