Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Clearing My Head
They say writing will help clear a persons head. Well what if what you are writing is posted for all to see? Do you still think it will help? I personally think that whether or not a person is interested in my day to day life they would be interested to know that everyone goes through some of the same things. Do you know the average person who has atteneded college has about $25,000 to $35,000 in debt. And that's not including their spouse or it they are continuing to go to school, not is that including the debt they already have or are trying to get, that's just their school. Another issue I'm dealing with is that for the first time in 10 years Roo is going to be leaving for a bit for work. We've never really spent that much time apart and I am a little worried on how this will affect us. I know that no matter what other issues we have had, that he loves me and will come back to us but it's still a big adjustment. And it's not just me I'm thinking about, what about Mini? HOw do you think she is going to be, knowing daddy is in another state for work. But we will take it one day at a time and we will be a better family because of it. Then there is what's going on with the kids of this city. But again that's a whole different rant and blog and I just can't get into that. So instead I will just grit my teeth and shake my head. I think that they will learn and understand about regret and lesson later in life. They will look back on today and they will think "Damn, what was I thinking?" Then they will just shake their head and think of all the things they could have done different. But this is something they will have to learn on their own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment