Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Friday, March 4, 2011

Another No-Go

Hello my faithful readers it's that time again. Time to let everyone know what's going on in the wonderful world of me. So I've decided that do enjoy subbing but I don't enjoy the high school. Sorry guys but I just don't think that letting teenager have their cell phones during class or even school hours is a good thing. I'm big on technology (let's face it I'm glued to my phone and laptop most days.) but I just don't see how they are learning anything. Not only that they don't take me seriously. But I do enjoy working with the...dare I say it. The middle school kids. I've enjoyed the last two time's I've worked there. I also enjoy working with 5th grade and under. I can say I'd like the 6th grade but let's be honest I don't think I could allow them to survive.
Ok so new topic. Mini decided on Monday that she was ready to get her ears peirced. We were going to go today. Well we were there but it didn't happen. I think it's because of the place. We had tried to get it done once before but there was only one person and well that didn't go so well and Mini has a really good memory. (Crazy) Anyway we will try again when she get's ready to again but we will go somewhere different. Tomorrow I will be going to sell the lotions that make I make and I'm a little nervous but I know my product is good and now I'm listening to Vanila Ice by Steven Lynch if you haven't heard this song you may want to check it out. I am having a hard time writing today. So I'll let it go at that.
Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment