I have discovered that peoples emotions can run rampet. (I'm sure my spelling on that is wrong) I mean to have feelings and emotions can be such a pain in the ass at times that I honestly don't always know what to do with it. I talk a good game but I often get my feelings hurt and I'm not ever sure what to do to change that. Most of the depression I've felt over the years is because of how I've been made to feel.
You begin to question yourself and what you've done wrong that could make a person or even a loved one treat you in such a manner. For the record I still haven't figured it out yet. Sometimes you think that you are so loved but then things are said or done and you once again begin to question their true feelings toward you. It's crazy really. But we continue to let people treat us as if we don't matter.
I know I shouldn't let things get to me in this way but I think it's because I believe that everyone has a right to feel the things that they need to feel. I also believe that a person should be treated with respect for who they are and not for what they can do for you. (I'm not a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" type of girl.)
This past week alone I think I've cried more then I should. I want to turn it off. But I just can't seem too and once again I question did I ever rank. A person can go their whole life and not really know just how little they are thought about. (Lucky) I don't honestly know anyone who wants it pointed out to them just how worthless people believe them to be. No matter what you do for some people you never really do enough and I think that is sad.
Time is suspose to heal those wounds but do you ever really forget? Do you ever feel whole again after being made to feel like you really don't matter. That is the question on so many peoples mind. Things happen and things change but you're not suspose to react to them or even have an opinion. Well excuse me but I do have an opinion and if my thoughts don't agree with yours does that really mean I'm wrong?
So the sky apparently is not blue, so what? Why can't I just continue to live happily with out getting shut out? Emotions often ruin good things. It's said they make us weak and unable to function. I say it makes us human. It also tells us when we have been wronged. Just because you believe that you have done nothing the sheer fact that you upset someone should make you at least appoligize for that. Everyone deserves an apology every now and then. It's what makes the world go round. But again that's just my emotions talking. (Eye roll) Hmm some things to think about I guess. Happy Sunday.
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment