You know those old movies where the guy always gets the girl and someone crys because of the happy ending... You know the ones, well I guess it's kind of like that. Except not in black and white. Some days I think that we are just an old story waiting to be put on repeat but then I think it's still brand new.
We all hear the people who are really "tough" say "I'm just an old soul. A hidden romantic who is waiting for their happy ending." I wonder what those people will say when I explain to them that there really never is a "Happy Ending" there is more of an "Ever After" then ending. If real life stopped like where movies stopped we would all be on pause and waiting for that next movie or that horrible sequal where the couple finds that they are meant to be together but only after they are forced apart by idiots. I feel bad in away that I would even say to myself that this should be my happy ending because I don't want it to end. That's almost like death do us part in the marriage vowls.
You never hear them talk about the reality of a mariage or a relationship in general. Now adays you need to hear them talk about that. I fear for Mini when she grows up...I mean what kind of world are going to leave our children with? Everyone has to be together right now. There is no time to just wait and see how it works out? The fairy tales lie. Sure Cinderella married her prince but what was his name? Why would a girl want to live up to that? I want my daughter to strive for something greater. Hell she should be her own happily ever after. Yea, I just never got that. Anyway it's time for something new tonight.
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Happy Ending...Blah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment