Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mini's First Sleep-over


I think it's like a right of passage, the sleep-over. I don't know many girls who remember their first sleep-over but I think parents remember it. This week Mini is on Spring Break and her older cousin "Cookie" was down to spend the week with the great grandparents so Mini wanted her to spend the night. Also I may need to point out that Mini's Papa got her a bounce house so now she's feeling extra special. So Mini and Cookie came back to the house and had a sleep over. Even though Mini has spent the night at her cousins house she has never had anyone sleep over at our house so this was a major event for her.
For Christmas Mini got an Easy Bake oven. (We were more excited then she was I think) The girls wanted to make a cake and so I got out all the stuff to this... After mixing and pouring the mix in the pan the girls decided they were over it and they went outside to play leaving me with the Easy bake oven. For the record I was watching them out the window so it really wasn't my fault. Aparently you can burn cake mix in the easy bake. Yes I burnt the cake. Oops. I made up for it today, I baked some cookies. some real life cookies, in the big oven. They played on the wii and watched a movie then finished the night playing. I think the first sleep over has been a success. Now the girls are still here for one more night and they are once again playing. It's been a pretty nice thing,

No comments:

Post a Comment