Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Somethin's up
Here's a strange question, what do you do when you realize that your world is about to change? Answer: I don't know. I sit here preparing to write my blog for the week and all I can say is, well thats the rub. I don't know what to say. Mini is turning 6 on Friday and Roo is leaving on Monday and I'm just numb. Normally I have loads of ideas to write about with my faithful followers but right now I'm just not sure what to do. Mini and Roo are at gymnastics as I write tonight, all I want is for them to spend as much time together. How do you make this ok? I'm grateful for my wonderful friends and family who I know will be here for the both of us. But I'm going to miss him and of course so is Mini. He is a big part of our world. Well we will take it one day at a time and of course I'll keep you all posted. Now to look for somethings for this weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment