Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Sunday, April 17, 2011

One Week Down

Hello my ever faithful peeps. It's been a bit of a rough week this past week. Several times I have started my blog and just ended up looking at a blinking line as I tried to think of the right thing to say. So here it is. I miss him.... So many times this past week I wanted to hug him and I have taken for granted the fact that I can just hug him. He is gone for 6 weeks and now with week 1 down I'm steadly counting the rest of the time. So let's get to my week in Review. This past week I was a sub at the Middle School for the History teacher, finally a subject I'm comfortable with. Monday I took Roo to the Airport then on Tuesday I was the sub and then off to gymnastics for Mini. (My whole thing is to keep her occupied.) then it was on to other things as Wed. and Thursday flew by. Then it was onto Friday when I was the sub for Mini's class. It was so cute. She called my Ms. V. then at the end of the day she asked if she could call me mommy again. I was so proud of her, really I was afraid that she would not do so well with me as her teacher but I was wrong. It was also during this time that I realized that Kindergarten was not for me. I have more respect for those that can do that age group but I can't do it. Well after school it was time to go camping for the weekend. So Mini and me packed up and went with my rent's to camp. That was a lot of fun. Of course Abby didn't do all that well. She ate up my couch and floor and everything else she could get ahold of. Well it was her first time to be left completely alone. The down side to camping was not connection. Usually I can get a connection no matter what but even my phone was acting shady. So no Roo. :( Well it's time to relax and do some school work. Later days peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment