I am writing in blue today my faithful followers because that is my mood. Yes I wish to match my mood today. It's Friday and this week has been hell for me and my little mini. It seems as if we are already on the wrong side of the bridge. Cut off from each other with out knowing what to do. She started this week off with tears. She misses her daddy. I completely understand as I miss him too. Needless to say I also started my week off this way.
From there it's just been a little worse. She has been trying me all week long and of course today is no different. She hasn't been eating lunch at school, Booboo and I went to eat lunch with her and of course today is the day she decides to eat. People I am telling you I understand why the mothers in the wild leave their young. I thought about all the things that I have been told in the past about when she grows up and all I can say is, you folks have it wrong. Kids begin disliking you when they are young, it's just not until they are teenagers that you begin to pay attention.
Since Roo is out of town I am paying attention a lot closer these days. I feel like I'm running around in circles. Oh well this will make me stronger. Or kill me, which ever comes first.
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Friday, April 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment