Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Friday, March 30, 2012

Almost a Birthday

Hello there to all my faithful readers. I had planned on giving a historical telling of a birthday, however as I have began to search for this time old tradition I find that I am just don't feel like studying so....I'll just say its the day celebrated of a person's birth. For example next week will be Mini's 7th birthday. Thus the Almost a Birthday title for today's entry. Normally I would be making plans and begin to panic over whether Mini will have a good birthday party or if I got everything for her upcoming day. With everything that has happened this year, so far, we were able to talk Mini into something else. Something small and just for us. Right now it's important for me to make sure she knows she is still important and that she is just as loved. Something many forget when you have a loss of a loved on is that those who are left need to know they are just as important as those who are gone. This is something Roo and I have been very aware of. Though we miss Sophia we still have to parent and love our daughter who is here and who is still needing us. So again we are trying to make this a birthday just focused on her. Something she loves is horses and she has said several times that she wanted to go to Medival Times. After much talking with Mini and between us we decided that this would be a good birthday thing for her. We are excited over her excitement and I hope she has a good time. The other thing that is working in her favor is that since her birthday is Easter this year her school will be out for both Friday and Monday. I always tell them my birthday is a holiday and I believe everyone should have off well Mini's is a holiday this year and everyone has off. We just laughed and said that everyone is celebrating her special day.
It's hard to believe thats she's going to be 7, it seems like yesterday that I was teaching her to walk and dancing her around the house and now she is going to be 7 and will be going into 2nd grade next year. I hope to continue to share Mini stories as she continues to grow and discover her ever changing world. Well that is all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment