It's strange I think I've written more in the past few weeks then I have before. I think it's healthy for me but then again I often wonder where mind is wondering off to. So let's get started. Last night Roo took me on a much needed night out. It's been a while since we've actually done this. (you know all things considered) So where did he take me? What did we do? Well.....
Now stop that, ugh (rolling my eyes) bad minds all around. haha. We went to the movies and saw the Hunger Games. It's been a long time since Roo and I have been to an opening night of any movies together. I mean I've been with the girls (Twilight and such) but it's been a while since I've got to go with Roo. First off I have to admit that this was one book turned to movie that I actually had not ever read before hand or before. So basically I was going into it blind. I kind of figured it would be like Lord of the Flies. You know the story kids get stranded and end up killing and eating eachother. A social experiment gone horribly wrong. Yes I know thats not what it was about. But I have to say I was impressed cause Roo searched it so that he would know the basics on it, he thought I did know and he wanted to be prepared. Imagine his surprise when I still had no clue and my surprise when he did. But we both enjoyed it. The last few times we had went to a movie one or both of us would be agravated because of cell phone lights and kids talking and people being rude but last night there was none of that which made it really good.
So how was the movie? It was good. I was surprised that it was even though I wasn't really sure about it but it was packed with things going on. Though it had some really big named actors that didn't distract from the story its self and Lenny Kravitz was really good, I mean wow he could act even if it wasn't but a handful of spoken lines. I did some young kids there and was a little worried on the content but thats my hang up. I've never really liked the idea of kids being killed so... But onto the rest of the night.We went out to dinner and walked around the shopping center for a bit since it was such a nice night to do this. We also discovered that he wouldn't pay to go back to the years he was a teenage where I would give a few bucks to have the size I used to be again. But we also learned that young girls now a days don't have a problem with leaving off some much needed material. Seriously? You want people to know you aren't wearing those? I actually heard a guy say to his buddy "Come on man, give her the air guitar"
The air guitar? Are you kidding, thanks to technology these kids have no real imagination. I remember the days you would gigle with yoru friends then one would work up the nerve to go up to the other person and say "Hey, my friend thinks your hot, you got a number?" or something along that line. Roo heard some kid ask if a girl had a facebook so he could hit her up. I miss the old days where you just stalk the person and be done with it. Cyberstalking isn't cool it's just being lazy. Well that was our night. Again we had a good time, even Mini had a good time with her Gigi. They did crafts and this morning she even got to go to the movies. She was excited to tell me about The Lorax, I'm sorry I missed it but I know she had a good time and she needs to be away from us some times. Roo even found her Birthday/Easter dress this year. She's growing up so fast but she is good kid. Well later days peeps
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment