Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bike rides and Crazyness

Sometimes in life things just happen that you never plan. Hello to all my faithful readers. I hope your week has been good. As I sit here I honestly can't remember what I told you all about in the last post. Needless to say parts of my world have been flipped upside down but that is actually stuff I don't want to talk about. Maybe I should look in to a shrink. I think sometimes it may do me good but then I think "I don't really feel that crazy" anyway. So I'll stay quiet and hope that things work out the way they need to.
Mini got a bike for her birthday, she was excited about this because the last bike she had she didn't get a chance to ride that much. So we had to start all over with the bike lessons. As of today she was able to push off and start all by herself. We've been practing everyday and she is getting better everyday. Now if we can get her to actually use her brakes instead of just bailing out...
I was stopped by one of her teachers the today and asked if I knew what she chose to do for her talent in her class talent show earlier this week. I knew she chose to sing a song. I always love when she sings mainly because she normally makes it up as she goes. Then her teacher asked if I knew what she sang about. I told her I think she said about her sister. She then proceeded to sing to me the song Mini made up for her class.
Sweet Sophie,
I'm sorry you went away, went away, went away.
Dear Sophie,
I wished you could have stayed, could have stayed, could have stayed.

I had to stop her at this point because I was about to start tearing up just a bit. I know that this has been weighing on her mind here lately and sometimes it seems better then sometimes not so much. I can honestly say that right now she is my focus and we still encourage her to talk about her and ask any questions she may still have. This past weekend we opened Sophia's memory box. It was the first time we had been in it. I sort of remember the nurses showing me stuff that they were putting in it for us but my head was in a different place so I didn't really remember. At first we wanted to wait until I felt ready, but then we just didn't look in it. I wasn't really sure if I'd every really be ready. Then Mini asked if we could see it and look at. She wanted to see something of her sister. So I guess it was time. There were some tears and she asked some questions, That night she didn't sleep really well but she at least began to open up about what she has been thinking. I still have some things to go through but I'm still working through some issues of my own.
Well I think I took enough time tonight I guess you should all rest easy. Goodnight my readers. Hug your children extra tight...

No comments:

Post a Comment