Hello,
It's been almost two weeks since my last blog....Wow if that doesn't sound like the start of a confessional lol. Anyway it has been about two weeks. It's not that I haven't had anything to blog about it just that I have been busy and yet not really busy. I haven't been online all that much as I've been dealing with some issues on my end. Sometimes things can't quite be told online. Of course somethings I really just can't share and that is my thing. I'm an open book for the most part but I can't allow every single detail out there then what would I put in my memoirs? Hmm, did I even spell that right?
Anyway I've been playing mom at Mini's school quite a bit first with the book fair then with her field trip last week. I'm helping out with pictures this week and then field day next week. Of course we are almost done with the school year and once again it will be time for summer. I'm a little excited last year Roo was out of town on business and I was coping with that then the pregancy soooo, needless to say I'm looking forward for some rest this time around.
We've been doing a lot of talking (which is good cause we lost touch for bit) and we have both realized things we want and things we need. Of course many known, as I've shared in other posts, that we have started going to church. We really enjoy going and actually miss when we are not able to make it. We have made so many plans this past year that didn't turn out the way we wanted and that has really sucked. But we are learning that sometimes we need to readjust in order to survive. Mini is doing pretty well and of course the private stuff that I am writing down. All names and faces will be changed to hide the identiy and to keep the privacy off all invovled. It will be like that hole "Little Moments" book that Oprah endorsed. You know where the guy stated all the stuff he did but didn't really do only a few sentences may be true. Yep it will kind of be like that. Ok well my rambling knows no end tonight so I will just say we are another week closer to the end of school. And I will tell you all goodnight.
Later Days
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Monday, April 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment