Happy Thursday to all my faithful readers. This has been an ok week for me. Mini went back to school on Monday, Roo went back to work on Tuesday and I went back to subing yesterday. It was nice getting back in the class room and it was a good day for me to be out of the house. Yesterday my sweet little angel would have been 1 month old and though I know she is in a better place I still miss her. So as another part of my healing process I am sharing her once again with you. This little dark hair cutie is our little Sophie.
I haven't been able to share her in color yet but I think that showing her the way I saw her will help me continue to heal. I can also say that during this time though I am able to laugh and smile I still feel the tugs of sadness, I still feel a loss and believe that we were very blessed with our few days. So yesterday was a little difficult for me. As I worked I enjoyed the students and it showed me that I still want to be a teacher. I'm glad to know that hasn't changed after every thing. So this morning, even though I wasn't moving very well. (I overdid it yesterday) I sent my transcipts to a school so that I can begin on the path of education and become a teacher. Tomorrow is a month since she left us and though I am getting through day by day and am doing pretty well I still have moments of sadness. We went to see her today and her faceplate was complete. Mini layed out some roses for her three white and three pink. I am still so proud of my little Mini. She is doing awesome and I just cant say enough about her. So our next step from here is to continue to move ahead, it's slow but it is going and we are getting stronger. So that is enough information for today. Soon I will tell ya'll about some ideas
Love you tiff she is just precious. I know it is hard and I know you and the family will heal in time. Just know you are loved by many people. Here for ya if ya need to talk about anything.
ReplyDelete