Roo is also such a dad. His little girl looks up to him. Mini shows everyday just how much she relies on her dad. Though as a mom I feel a little left out at times it is a bond that I am glad that they share. My mom is my best friend folks and I am not ashamed to say this. She stands by me no matter what type of crazy I am involved in. I can only hope that Mini will feel the same about me one day. Roo is her dad, her hero, her knight in shining armor (how weird is that?) like my own dad I know that Roo will be there for in all her many emotions. It means the world to a little girl when her dad is able to make her smile even through her tears and though there are times that it may not be wanted it will always be appreciated. To many kids today are left with out parents and to many are not lucky enough to have parents that love them. I feel for these kids. Family is very important and a fathers love is just as important. So dads show your children love. (wow as I read this I know it shows as ramblings) Ok well that is all today
Disclaimer!!!
Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Happy Fathers Day
Hello to all my faithful readers, I hope that you are enjoying this Fathers Day Sunday. Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there and with that being said here is this weekends question. What is Father? Well quite honestly any man can be a father but it takes a special type a man to be a dad. For a daughter, a dad plays a major role in their lives. For those that are fortunate enough to have a dad in their lives this is the man who you will judge all other men in your life to. For me personally my Dad is just such a man. He is a jack of all trades kind of man. My dad has always been there for me, he has encouraged me and held me in times of sadness. He has been there to laugh with me and at me in times of joy. I am one of the many "Daddy's Girls" out there. In my eyes he can do no wrong (well most of the time) My dad is my hero and this is one day out of the year that I am able to show that. So to my daddy, I love you!!!
Roo is also such a dad. His little girl looks up to him. Mini shows everyday just how much she relies on her dad. Though as a mom I feel a little left out at times it is a bond that I am glad that they share. My mom is my best friend folks and I am not ashamed to say this. She stands by me no matter what type of crazy I am involved in. I can only hope that Mini will feel the same about me one day. Roo is her dad, her hero, her knight in shining armor (how weird is that?) like my own dad I know that Roo will be there for in all her many emotions. It means the world to a little girl when her dad is able to make her smile even through her tears and though there are times that it may not be wanted it will always be appreciated. To many kids today are left with out parents and to many are not lucky enough to have parents that love them. I feel for these kids. Family is very important and a fathers love is just as important. So dads show your children love. (wow as I read this I know it shows as ramblings) Ok well that is all today
Roo is also such a dad. His little girl looks up to him. Mini shows everyday just how much she relies on her dad. Though as a mom I feel a little left out at times it is a bond that I am glad that they share. My mom is my best friend folks and I am not ashamed to say this. She stands by me no matter what type of crazy I am involved in. I can only hope that Mini will feel the same about me one day. Roo is her dad, her hero, her knight in shining armor (how weird is that?) like my own dad I know that Roo will be there for in all her many emotions. It means the world to a little girl when her dad is able to make her smile even through her tears and though there are times that it may not be wanted it will always be appreciated. To many kids today are left with out parents and to many are not lucky enough to have parents that love them. I feel for these kids. Family is very important and a fathers love is just as important. So dads show your children love. (wow as I read this I know it shows as ramblings) Ok well that is all today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment