Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Birthday Week Day Two

Good evening  to all my faithful readers.And welcome to my all week celebration of my 30th birthday and with that being said I can tell you that so far it's been Hell. Yesterday we kicked it off pretty good up until my air decided to go out. Since it went out late yesterday afternoon it was pretty much told us that we would be with out air. I called one company and sure they could come out but then they called to inform me that they would not be able to make it out so it was up to Roo to find someone to come out. Once the guy comes out he make a repair only to discover that what should have been fixed still wasn't. We still have no air. But don't think we stayed there, we took the Mini and the puppies and went to stay with the 'rents. Ahh, cool air. So now we are working on getting that fixed. Not the way to start out this week.
And now on to the fun. 

What's great about that is that Mini thinks that both of those cartoon figures are new. When she saw this picture she couldn't believe that those two characters where around when I was little. I was about five I think. I can't remember and I can't make out the candles.

Then years later that cute little girl grew into a young woman. And though I didn't realize it I was just entering my years of awesomeness. For the next 30 years.. I will try to better as a person. I will strive to continue to be the person my parents raised me to be and to make my family proud. Ok well next to the next portion of the our game. What things if do I wish I change. that will be tomorrows entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment