Disclaimer!!!

Welcome to my world. I always say that in my world there is always chocolate covered rainbows and rivers that flow with caramel. I'm inviting you in to take a look at what my world really looks like. My name is Tiffany and I am inviting you into my family and all the ups and downs we experience. I don't have a filter and will tell you pretty much anything and everything I can. (This is cheaper then therapy) Due to this verbal vomiting I change the names of all those I hold near and dear and even those I don't because though I have given you a day pass into my life, they haven't and I will respect their wishes and thoughts in this area. Main players will always be my daughter Mini.
Disclaimer: Good, bad, pretty and ugly, I will tell it. And though this may make you uncomfortable please remember that by reading this blog you signed up for those feelings so sit back relax and enjoy. Oh and Welcome to my Happy Little World. Later Days Tiffany

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gearing up for 30 years of Awesome

Hello boys and girls. I hope your week has been well. Mine has been pretty good. It started with Mini going off to the in-laws for a week of fun. She had a great time out in the woods playing and walking and of course running her grandmother ragged. (hee,hee) then she finished it off with a fun trip to the zoo, below is her favorite zoo hat they got her. Though I am glad she had a good time I was happy to have her home again. I always miss my little Mini when she is away...Of course I'm always thankful for the bit of peace I get
Ok so if you read the title of this blog and you follow me on facebook you may already know that my birthday is coming up. I see my birthday as a holiday and have always believed it should be celebrated as such. But this year I am joining Club 30. (or as some would call it the Dirty 30s) Surprisingly I am good with it and as such I will be celebrating 30 years of awesomeness. My next blog will give a run down and some fun pics of me over the span of my 30 years on this earth. Yes, I know I have issues but then again I must point you to the right --------->
When you opened my blog you basically signed the waiver that said I was going to torture you, no I mean entertain you with my the aspects of my life and this birthday happens to be a big chunk of my life. So sit back get ready and lets have some fun. (rolling my eyes and muttering) oh and if there is something you want to know or have me address in my trip through the years then please comment or message me and I will do my best to answering any questions no matter how embarrassing. But 10-1 I'll address your question with out even hearing or reading it. Ok now its time for some church fun. Later Days peeps. And I look forward to traveling down memory lane as I count down to the big 3-0.
Later Days 

No comments:

Post a Comment